Re: Problems installing on AMD Athlon 64 system

Greetings,

Yesterday I wasn't able even too boot the netinst CD. This morning I
made a liiiitle progress, but not much. I burned a new netinst CD and
got the installer to come up. It turns out I was celebrating too
early: as soon as I got to the language selction screen both my
keyboard and mouse stopped working. It is one of those wireless
keyboard/mouse combos. I suppose, I could try with a wired keyboard...
any other suggestions?

Regards,

-a