Merry Christmas! : Newsletter Vol. # 5 and Embedded Tools Offer from GAO Engineering

Hello,

Seasons Greetings from GAO Engineering Inc! Here are a few updates for our customers, affiliates and newsletter subscribers:

We have recently spun off our Electrical Engineering Development Tools division into a new, easier to use Embedded Tools Online Store, http://www.gaoengineering.com/tracking.php?pid=2&nid=xmasoffer (formerly the GAO Research Online Store), and added more than 100 new products since our last newsletter.

We are currently running a Christmas Blowout ranging from 20 to 25% off on the product value for our fastest moving TI DSP Emulators and our Universal Programmers (featured on our home page).

Apart from the products featured for the December Blowout, we have a separate Christmas Offer which remains live until the 31st of January 2006. We offer a 5% discount on all our DSP and Microprocessor Development Tools for TI, Intel, ARM architecture processor development boards, emulators and debuggers, our Production Programmers for Microcontroller based devices, as well as for Test & Measurement equipment.

In case you foresee an ongoing requirement for our products, we would be happy to extend additional Preferred Customer discounts to you for 2006. If you would like to refer your colleagues to us, we could expand our offer to include Preferred Partner Rates with additional benefits for Referrers.

For Sales Information, and to avail of our offer, feel free to get in touch at my information below, or with my colleague, Kaashif Asghar (Sales), at extension 221 or kaashifa@gaoengineering.com

Thank you for your time, and wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Yours Sincerely,
David Ou
GAO Engineering Inc.
601 Milner Avenue, 2nd Floor
Toronto, Ontario M1B 1M8, Canada
Tel: (416) 292-0038 ext. 818
Fax: (416) 292-2364
e-mail: davido@gaoengineering.com
Website: http://www.gaoengineering.com/tracking.php?pid=2&nid=xmasoffer

Gao Engineering Inc. is the world's leading provider of robust, cutting-edge embedded & electronic design & development tools serving DSP programmers, Equipment Manufacturers, Electrical Designers and Board developers. GAO Engineering Inc. offers a range of affordable and reliable ARM, DSP & microprocessor EVM and development boards, Test & Measurement products, Universal Programmers, Emulators, DSP Learning Systems, IDEs, micro-network terminals & more for electronic designers (available at http://www.gaoengineering.com/tracking.php?pid=2&nid=xmasoffer).

We are preferred vendors for Motorola, Lucent, Alcatel, Qualcomm, Philips, Terayon, Telcordia (formerly Bellcore), OKI, Marconi, Siemens, Infineon, Mitsubishi, Intercom, LG Electronics, Toshiba, and other market leaders.

"Information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and is confidential. Any dissemination or reproduction of this communication is prohibited unless you are the intended recipient, or are responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient. If you were not supposed to receive this communication, and have received this message in error, kindly destroy it and notify the sender so we can ensure this does not re-occur. Thank you."