console breaks up

Hi,

since I'm using a DLink-DWL-G122 wireless usb-adapter with the module
rt2570 [1] with the kernel 2.6.14-2-amd64-k8 to connect my computer to
the internet, my console breaks on startup everytime and only shows
some horrible flickering.
Switching through consoles 1 to 9 doesn't change the behaviour.

The computer reaches X, and under the xserver all seems running normal,
only the consoles are flickering.

In the forum of the module-maintainers, they had no useful ideas to
solve the problem. Could it be a debian-amd64 specific problem?

Here [2] you can find the debug-output of the module - but there seems
to be nothing special in it.

greetings,
sigi.

links: