Re: OpenOffice-2.0.

I actually emailed one of the OO2 people once about 2-4 months ago,
and they said that we should expect OO2 to go amd64 in about 6 months.
 It's coming, though not as fast as one would think it would.

For now your back door to install the 32 bit version should work,
though just know that they are going to make one.  The world won't
stay 32-bit forever (nor will it stay 64-bit forever.  Eventually we
will have 128-bit to look forward to - yay!)