Re: security support

Ahh thanks for clarifying of this issue. In this case I would however
consider to be fair to mention that amd64 sarge doesn't have any
security support and not the opposite. This is quote from
http://www.debian.org/ports/amd64/ :

The unofficial stable release of the Debian AMD64 port was released by
the porting team on June 8th, 2005.
The stable release of the unofficial port is based on unpatched Sarge
sources and has full security support by the Debian Security Team. The
Debian-Backports and -Volatile services are fully supported, too.

Pavel