Re: Are there jigdo-images for sarge amd64?

Officialy unofficial images will appear soon. We are laging a bit
behind to make sure we are in sync with sarge as much as possible and
are correcting last minute flaws and adding some release/install
docs. But it should be just a few more days till we declare a CD/DVD
set build as the sarge amd64 release.

So if you are looking to master CD/DVDs for sale please wait a bit
longer.

Thanks for the detailed answer. I don't master CD/DVDs, just sell a few burned dvds.

PS: Would you prefer a dual layer dvd iso instead of 2 single layer
images? Last I checked amd64 would fit on one.

A release of a dual layer dvd image would be a good thing, if it isn't too complicated to do.

MfG Josef G.