Re: Ndiswrapper 1.1-4: Invalid module format

On Saturday 14 May 2005 04:47, v0n0 wrote:
> Then, can anyone load ndiswrapper module after compiling version 1.1-4
> (with gcc-3.4 that is the same version used for kernel on pure64)? With
> version 1.0 from sourceforge everything was all right...

Under pure64, I'm using ndiswrapper-1.2rc1 on a custom 2.6.9 kernel (both
compiled with gcc-3.4) and everything works fine with the broadcom chipset in
my Presario R3000 series.

Just make sure that ndiswrapper is compiled with the same gcc as the kernel,
and also make sure that you are using the 64bit Windows broadcom driver
(netbc564).

good luck,

-Ted