Re: XFS worth it?

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 11:52:00PM +0200, Thomas Steffen wrote:
> But after my recent AMD64 install, I am not so sure again. These are
> my problems:

On what kind of hardware?

[...problems...]
I cannot acknowledge any of your problems. My AMD64 works (with
sarge) stable, also the i386 sarge, both on XFS. I've changed from
ext3 to XFS while installing my new machine, and since now it works
without any problems. Only installing grub was problematically, and
I don't remember what we've done, but it works too.

ciao, Dirk
--
|      Akkuschrauber Kaufberatung and AEG GSM stuff       |
|   Visit my homepage:   http://www.nutrimatic.ping.de/   |