Re: amd64 porters IRC meeting: preparations for sarge

Hello,

The current scedule proposal is to meet on saturday 23rd, what allows us
to find a timeframe fitting everyone's needs.

I think 7:00 UTC is a good idea, alternatively 14:00 UTC.

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 02:30:09PM -0700, Alex Perry wrote:
> I suspect another relevant agenda item is: Which combinations of
> sarge/testing/sid vs GCC versions ... to continue running buildd's for.
>
> I suggest we segue into an adjacent topic area (once the main topics are
> dealt with):  Should debian-amd64 actively push multiarch forward (to
> merge i386 and amd64) ? Should we have packages with matching names that
> provide amd64 script wrappers for running chrooted i386 binaries ?

I put a document on alioth listing the topics so far and added these 2.

http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/irc-meeting.txt

Kind regards
Frederik Schueler

--