Re: Muse, QJackctl etc. problems

Hi again Daniel,

Yes, I'm thinking it could be a problem in the app itself rather than something configured incorrectly... all other progs (Ardour, Jack, qjackctl, jack-rack etc.) all work fine now, except for this. I'll get in touch with the muse list to see if anyone might have an idea!!

Many cheers,
James

Sent Using: Total Carnage WebMail, with NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net