Sharutils-Package?

Hi!

I use Debian64-pure for a long time and it works great.

But today I have needed uuencode.
My Debian Sid (32bit) tells me that uuencode is part of the sharutils-package.

I downloaded the package-sources from the Debian-Server and compiled it (no problems, there were only some missing \n in 2 .po-files) and build a .deb with checkinstall.

No it works without problems.

I wonder why sharutils is not in the normal deb-tree of pure64?

Greets
Sebastian

--
 .''`.