Re: Buildtime woes and other stuff

> On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 04:36:50PM +0100, Oliver Korpilla wrote:

> I don't buy anything I don't know the exact specifications of for a
> computer.  Buy it once and buy it right.  I would rather have one good
> piece of hardware than 3 subpar pieces of hardware (none of which quite
> do the job).

Well, I guess this one goes to "Trial and Error" - or "Learning by getting
burnt."

This would be not that much problem if I could at least get the specs and
manuals... Whom does ATI supply documents? Did it ever? The Radeon OSS
driver and the ATI IXP IDE and ATI IXP AC97 have to have from somewhere - or
are these all reverse engineered?

With kind regards,
Oliver Korpilla

--