Re: Geforce FX 5900XT

Hi James,

> given that a go now... unfortunately failed build.

Unfortunately, that's what life on the bleeding edge of kernel
development can be like...

> Here is the bits I think are relevant to it failing:
>
>   CC      kernel/rt.o
>   CC      kernel/latency.o
> kernel/latency.c: In function `__trace_start_sched_wakeup':
> kernel/latency.c:1421: warning: implicit declaration of function
> `_trace_cmdline'

It does look as if the build failure is related to Ingo's patches.

Next month I will be embarking on a project which will provide a ready
made low-latency 2.6.x kernel for pure 64-based Debian systems. I'll
post to this list as soon as something is available, of course.

Cheers

Daniel