Re: AudiglyLS sound

David,

I have tried exactly what alsa.opensrc.org has suggested and still alsaconf
finds no pci sound devices.  alsa-base  and alsa-utils are installed,
modules.conf and modutils shows all pertinent entries, modinfo soundcore
shows soundcore is present and loadable...this is frustrating.
Any further insight that you may have would be very appreciated.

Brian