Re: amd64 (gcc-3.4) updates?

On 05-Mar-06 12:07, Harald Dunkel wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> There were pretty few updates for gcc-3.4 in the last weeks.
> Any problems?

Thank you for the hint. There was indeed something wrong.
It seems that since a few days the packages I built were not
properly uploaded into the gcc-3.4 archive (A 'mv' command
in a script that I use did not work. It had an 'argument list
too long' error because there were too many files to be moved).

I am currently reuploading the missing packages.
This will take a few hours.

Regards
Andreas Jochens