Re: debian-pure64 sarge

Hi Giacorno,

Thanks a lot for your usefull help.

I just downgraded and everything worked right, except for gaim and
libofx1, that I had to uninstall manually and reinstall again due to
file conflicts (in different packages: gaim-data and libofx1c102).
Nothing too bad :)

Seems that evolution loads everything ok, as does gnuchash, so all my
important data is safe :)

Regards