Re: Setting up an internal Debian AMD64 mirror

On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 01:03:41PM -0500, Pedro Sanchez wrote:
> I'd like to set up an internal mirror of the AMD64 distros (pure64 and
> debian-pure64). Ideally I'd like to use the same rsync script that we
> already use to mirror Debian x86. Are there any rsync servers available?
> I could as well experiment with some other packages that manage Debian
> mirrors, any recommendations?

I use apt-mirror (http://apt-mirror.sf.net), you can mirror only src,
binary or both, select a master, select the section (main, non-free) as
usual source, crond it.

I use it to save band, it mirror binary in a local machine, so I can
apt-get update/upgrade using internal machine as sources for apt

Regards
	Sythos

--

Sythos - http://www.sythos.net
  ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against html/rtf/vCard in mail