Re: Audio tests on pure64

Hi Norval,

> > However, Jamin segfaults after a brief flash of the GUI. Norval -
> > could you do an apt-get install jamin on your Pure64 box, start
> > jackd, run jamin and see if the same behaviour happens for you?
> > Daniel
>
> Hey Daniel, FWIW, I started the 32bit demudi the other night,
> started jamin and got exactly what you decribe here
> (demudi_1.2.1-rc1)

Maybe it's not an amd64 issue but a Debian issue then. If I run the
Jamin binary from pure64 with gdb, I get this:

[Switching to Thread 182937986464 (LWP 2544)]
0x0000002a96ecead6 in lo_server_new_with_proto ()
from /usr/lib/liblo.so.0

A version problem with the liblo package, perhaps? I have tried
building liblo-0.16 from the source tarball, which seemed to go OK.
When I tried building Jamin 0.9.0 from source, ./configure completed
without warnings but make failed, saying it couldn't find the lo.h
header. It's definitely in /usr/include/lo - and I copied the
contents of this directory to /usr/include for good measure; same
problem.

Jamin team - any clue what might be causing this? Should we be using
an earlier version of liblo with Jamin 0.9.0, or should we try a
later, CVS release of Jamin? Stability is more important than whizzy
new features at this stage, as the rest of Debian pure64 is pretty
solid.

Thanks!

Daniel