Re: atlas3 extensions for sse2, sse, 3dnow?

On Wednesday 19 January 2005 07:10 pm, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 11:39:02AM +0100, Egon Willighagen wrote:
> The atlas3 package itself builds perfectly but those 3 packages
> only seem to be build on i386.

Indeed, that's what the debian/control* files in the source package confirm...

> Note that on amd64 sse is the default but atlas3 seems to be
> selecting -mfpmath=387 during build.
>
> I suggest you file a wishlist bug on the atlas3 package.

After reading the debian/README.Debian I ran debian/rules build_record...

I think I saw some failing tests there, but not sure... and I don't want to
start calculations when the outcome is not correct...

> > On [1] is links to a nice graph, but I would like to see the list of
> > packages that fail to build, and preferably the reason why. Is such
> > information on the last 3% available somewhere?
>
> www.buildd.net should also have a list of package that are in
> Failed state and those that are in dep-wait.

Ah, nice overview. Thanx.

Egon