Re: New ATI fglrx drivers work with AMD64

Le 18.01.2005 14:57:45, Lorenzo Milesi a écrit :
Hi, I'd just like to give the list a heads up that the new ATI fglrx
drivers actually work with amd64.  They're only available (as usual)
in
rpm's but I hacked together Flavio's debian packages and with a bit
of
manual copying around it works.

Can you tell me how did you do it?
I tried just alien-ing the rpm but fails because it tries to overwrite
`/usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.so.1.2', owned by xlibmesa-gl package.

quick and drity :just build the package with alien then install the .deb with --force-overwrite...

Jean-Luc