Re: nvidia and stock kernel

Hi,
This doesn't seem to work for me.
There is no .deb in /usr/src/modules/nvidia (or in any of the
subdirectories).  The error message from debian/rules binary_modules
said
*** Failed rivafb sanity check. Bailing out! ***

make[1]: *** [rivafb-sanity-check] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/modules/nvidia-kernel/nv'

And (sorry to be so ignorant), but how do i do a good rm at every
installation of a kernel-image?  I used to roll my own kernels, but
because this is amd64, i decided to try the stock kernel.  Any
suggestions are appreciated. T hanks,
Ric