Re: Xnest to run 32 bit chroot.

Chris Wakefield wrote:

> Greetings all.
>
> Has anyone any ideas about the possibility of running Xnest on a 32 bit
> chroot within Debian-amd64?

That should work just fine if you install everything necessary in the chroot
and export DISPLAY=:0 (or whatever your current DISPLAY is). Have a look at
https://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/30192/21/debian-amd64-howto.html
for the details on how to set this up. I can run 32bits applications
'transparenlty' from my 64bit environment, so also Xnest should be no
problem.

Cheers,

sebas
--