Re: keeping files up to date accross multiple systems

> Note that if you add both places and then try to sync them you will
> have to resolve the conflict.  Or just pick one to override the other.

CVS might work OK for this too since we're talking about text files.  You
still might have to resolve manually, but it should be relatively easy to
do with CVS (if you're familiar with it anyways.)  I've only used the
unison text front-end but typically it only asks which side is overwriting
the other and gives no opportunity to merge.

Later,
	Dale
--
Dale E. Martin - dale@the-martins.org