Re: gcc 3.4: old xine-ui packages are lost?

On 05-Jan-07 20:23, Harald Dunkel wrote:
> I would like to reproduce a problem with xine-ui which
> seems to have been introduced a few days ago. But the old
> packages for x, y, and z are gone :-(. See
>
> http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/gcc-3.4/old/unstable/main/amd64/
>
> Anybody still got the old packages on a mirror?

Unfortunately the 'gcc-3.4/old' directory has to be purged quite often
because alioth is very low on disk space. I manually copied an old
version of xine-ui which I found in my own archive to

http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/gcc-3.4/old/xine-ui_0.99.1-1_amd64.deb

Regards
Andreas Jochens