Re: TIGER K8w Dual opteron crash

First of all, thanks for all the sugestions.

I've ran memtest on the machine and it revealed no errors. After that,
I've had it running, with exactly the same programs it used to run on
the time of the crashes (chrooted 32bit vnc, some java apps and our
custom print accounting programs) and I haven't seen the crash again.

The only difference is that now when I'm not sitting in the machine I
switch over to the console. So, I'm betting this is some problem with
my videocard. I'll try leaving it running on X today and if it crashes
again I'm going to replace the nvidia card.

Once again, thanks for all your help.
Manuel