Re: ia32-libs problem

Christian Thalinger wrote:
> But with openoffice the library can be found:
>
> gamer@workstation:~/ts2_client_rc2_2032$
> ldd /usr/lib/openoffice/program/soffice.bin |grep pthread
>         libpthread.so.0 => /emul/ia32-linux/usr/lib/libpthread.so.0
> (0x55674000)
>
> Anyone an idea?

The ia32-libs package only contains a few libraries.  That is one of
the disadvantages of using that convenience package.  You will need to
install the other libraries by alternate method.  I beleive the
ia32-libs README explains how to do that.  I can't look because I am
not using it but rather am using the alternative chroot method
specifically to avoid those types of issues.

Bob