Re: about the advantage of 64 bit processor

Thanks for the answer.
I'll try "test" the programs in this link:
about video editing and enconding.
I'll make a competition beetwen that application and win32bit application.
If the summary result favorable to 64 bit then I will post it.=)
Else I'll post the fake summary, wich contain the proof of the 64bits
is much better than 32 bits.

(I payed us$ 100 more for my processor )

Thanks again. (I hope understand my message)