Re: libc6 not in testing ?

Jamil Djadala wrote:
> Hi
> someone know why libc6 is not listed in Packages file for testig ?
>
> unoficial stable is: libc6_2.3.2.ds1-22_amd64.deb
> sid is: libc6_2.3.5-7_amd64.deb
> sid i386 is: libc6_2.3.5-8.1_i386.deb

sid is not testing. sid is unstable, and etch is testing. Things are
allowed to be out of sync in unstable, for example, if the autobuilder
is taking a long time to build the package for a particular
architecture, if the package failed to build for whatever reason, or if
there was a binary only NMU for a particular architecture.

The package will not propagate to testing if it isn't in sync on all
architectures (binary only NMUs notwithstanding)