Re: Sid (unstable) installer?

On Sunday, 20-NOV-2005 Stefan Salewski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have some trouble finding the Sid installer.

OK, I tried
debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso.

During installation I was asked which version
(stable, testing or unstable) I want to install. I selected
unstable, and I think I got unstable.

This is fine, but it is confusing when the installer
contains the string "testing" in its name and it starts
up with a message like "This is Debian etch installation
CD, ...".

Maybe someone can modify the documentation and startup message so
that is is clear that this is an universal installer for AND64.

Best regards

Stefan Salewski