Re: orinoco usb adapter

hi,

* On 2005-11-15 01:20 <dugongs@gmx.de> wrote:

: Hmm, thanks for your answer... I don't get my card work - even I tried all I
: knew and what I found in the net. Next time I won't buy anything without
: knowing debian-amd64 can handle it.
:
: Has anyone a hint, which wlan-card/adapter is usable with debian-amd64
: without any problems?

buy a d-link dwl-122 for example, costs more or less 20 euro, it has
prism2 chipset and works flawless with the linux-wlan-ng-drivers.
ok, this is not the newest and hottest out there, but it works and
is inexpensive.

lg raphael