orinoco usb adapter

Hi all,

I have a problem with my wlan-card, the Proxim Orinoco Gold 11b USB
Adapter... I tried to get it working by installing ndiswrapper. Somewhere on
the net I found the hint, that the card works through ndiswrapper together
with the WinXP-driver from the installation-CD.

But now there's the problem: loadndiswrapper says, that the WinXP-driver is
not 64bit... and I could'nt find any 64bit-driver in the net for my card.

Does anyone has an idea, how I can get it working?

Thanks a lot for your help!

best regards,
sigi.