Re: Hauppauge PVR-250 and PCHDTV-3000 with 2.6.14.2 kernel

No, I have not tried the video4linux drivers, but I think I may now. I compiled the ivtv drivers from source as they don't supply binaries, so I would've thought it'd be a piece of cake.

This brings up another question though. The V4L module is included with the kernel and I enabled it when I built the kernel. Does this mean that the V4L module in my kernel is not new enough? I think I read it was just starting to be included now that I think about it.

Many thanks!
Dustin