Re:

In article <[🔎] 9b589cc70511091417p3e05e8c0hae324c34454d52b7@mail.gmail.com> you write:
>Hi!
>A week ago I've downloded The DVD images of the testing Debian using jigdo.
>Everything downloaded well and the md5sums were fine, but when I booted the
>burned image I got a "Could not find image:" error.
>So I decided to download the images again.
>
>On the 6th (sunday) I downloaded the official jigdo template for Debian
>testing DVD.
>Jigdo, at first, started to download the files without any kind of problems=
>.
>Now it can't find 40 files. I've tried almost all servers on
>http://debian.inode.at/debian-amd64/debian/
>but I get the same message all the time:
>"Aaargh - 40 files could not be downloaded. ..."
>
>Can anybody please tell me what may be the problem?

The CD and DVD jigdo files are updated periodically, and some of the
image components may not be on your local mirror by the time you start
trying to download them. However, jigdo should fall back to a central
server which archives files for a longer period. If you can tell me
exactly which jigdo and which filenames are missing, I'll be able to
look into it further.

Steve (pp debian-cd team)

  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,
  Honor, Integrity and Loyalty. Now you don't have to be a Caesar to
  concord the digital world while feeling safe and proud.