Strange problem that don't allow me to mount dvd units

Hi, I have a strange problem since 2 days ago, that don't allow me to
mount any DVD, in Dvd-reader and Dvd-writer. But I CAN play music from
them (reader) and I can control playing with gnome-cd-player.

First, my hardware. I have a Amd64 3200+ with asus a8n-e (nvidia nForce4
Ultra) motherboard, a SATA seagate HDD and 2 ide dvds drives and Toshiba
reader(master first channel), and a LG dvd+-rw(master second channel). I
use nvidia nforce driver (audio-nvsound, network-nvnet and graphics).

When I try to mount them, this are errors (I try with different dvd's
and cd's in both units and I'm sure dvd and cd disk are fine):
#mount /media/dvd
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sr0,
       missing codepage or other error
       dmesg | tail  or so

#mount /media/rw
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sr7,
       missing codepage or other error
       dmesg | tail  or so

Yes, my fstab:
# cat /etc/fstab
#
proc            /proc           proc    defaults        0       0
/dev/sda3       /               jfs     defaults,errors=remount-ro 0       1
/dev/sda2       none            swap    sw              0       0
/dev/sr0        /media/dvd      iso9660 ro,user,noauto  0       0
/dev/sr7        /media/rw       iso9660 rw,user,noauto  0       0
/dev/fd0        /media/floppy0  auto    rw,user,noauto  0       0

I bought this hardware lask week and I never see /dev/srx devices
before. "eject /dev/sr0" and "eject /dev/sr7" work fine. I try with
"eject /dev/hda" and "hdc" but don't work.

More info:
# cat /proc/sys/dev/cdrom/info
CD-ROM information, Id: cdrom.c 3.20 2003/12/17

drive name:             sr7     sr6     sr5     sr4     sr3     sr2
sr1     sr0
drive speed:            40      48      48      48      48      48
48      48
drive # of slots:       1       1       1       1       1       1
1       1
Can close tray:         1       1       1       1       1       1
1       1
Can open tray:          1       1       1       1       1       1
1       1
Can lock tray:          1       1       1       1       1       1
1       1
Can change speed:       1       1       1       1       1       1
1       1
Can select disk:        0       0       0       0       0       0
0       0
Can read multisession:  0       0       0       0       0       0
0       0
Can read MCN:           1       1       1       1       1       1
1       1
Reports media changed:  1       1       1       1       1       1
1       1
Can play audio:         1       1       1       1       1       1
1       1
Can write CD-R:         1       0       0       0       0       0
0       0
Can write CD-RW:        1       0       0       0       0       0
0       0
Can read DVD:           1       1       1       1       1       1
1       1
Can write DVD-R:        1       0       0       0       0       0
0       0
Can write DVD-RAM:      1       0       0       0       0       0
0       0
Can read MRW:           0       1       1       1       1       1
1       1
Can write MRW:          0       1       1       1       1       1
1       1
Can write RAM:          1       1       1       1       1       1
1       1

It's strange but dvd reader detects from sr0 to sr6 and dvd writer is sr7.

More info:
# cdrecord --scanbus
Cdrecord-Clone 2.01.01a01 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu) Copyright (C)
1995-2004 Joerg Schilling
NOTE: this version of cdrecord is an inofficial (modified) release of
cdrecord
      and thus may have bugs that are not present in the original version.
      Please send bug reports and support requests to
<cdrtools@packages.debian.org>.
      The original author should not be bothered with problems of this
version.

cdrecord: Warning: Running on Linux-2.6.12-1-amd64-k8
cdrecord: There are unsettled issues with Linux-2.5 and newer.
cdrecord: If you have unexpected problems, please try Linux-2.4 or Solaris.
Linux sg driver version: 3.5.33
Using libscg version 'ubuntu-0.8ubuntu1'.
cdrecord: Warning: using inofficial version of libscg (ubuntu-0.8ubuntu1
'@(#)scsitransp.c      1.91 04/06/17 Copyright 1988,1995,2000-2004 J.
Schilling').
scsibus2:
        2,0,0   200) 'ATA     ' 'ST3250823AS     ' '3.03' Disk
        2,1,0   201) *
        2,2,0   202) *
        2,3,0   203) *
        2,4,0   204) *
        2,5,0   205) *
        2,6,0   206) *
        2,7,0   207) *
scsibus4:
        4,0,0   400) 'TOSHIBA ' 'ODD-DVD SD-M1802' '1031' Removable CD-ROM
        4,1,0   401) *
        4,2,0   402) *
        4,3,0   403) *
        4,4,0   404) *
        4,5,0   405) *
        4,6,0   406) *
        4,7,0   407) *
scsibus5:
        5,0,0   500) 'HL-DT-ST' 'DVDRAM GSA-4163B' 'A103' Removable CD-ROM
        5,1,0   501) *
        5,2,0   502) *
        5,3,0   503) *
        5,4,0   504) *
        5,5,0   505) *
        5,6,0   506) *
        5,7,0   507) *

If anyone need more info, please request me it. I even try "mount -t
iso9660 /dev/sr0 /media/dvd" ("sr7" too) and even "-t udf", but never works.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks