Re: flash on mozilla

Hi,

> > > Has anybody achieved flash on mozilla, firefox or epiphany ?
> > > I looked for flash-plugin on amd64 but had no success.
> > > I installed flash-player probing. Announces of flash-plugin needed
> > > disappeared but now I only get one-color-square in place of flash-spot.
> > > All suggestions welcomed.
> > > Thanks.
> >
> > If you find a page that libflash-mozplugin cannot display,
> > please report the URL.
>
> http://www.cinepolis.com.mx
>
> seems to me that cannot display, please confirm

Invoking 'mozilla-firefox -g ' I get a crash:

Write
WriteReady
Write
DestroyStream
DestroyStream
[New Thread 1107310944 (LWP 6810)]
[New Thread 1124096352 (LWP 6811)]
[Thread 1124096352 (LWP 6811) exited]
[Thread 1107310944 (LWP 6810) exited]
Destroy
Destroy
Destroy
The program 'Gecko' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadShmSeg (invalid shared segment parameter)'.
  (Details: serial 296 error_code 157 request_code 145 minor_code 2)

Program exited with code 01.

regards,
	junichi