Re: flash on mozilla

I spent a bit of time on this - did not succeed but I do think that if you are running 32 bit firefox/mozilla and have the necessary libraries in your 32 bit emulation area (the default ia32 compat package does not have all necessary libs) this is going to work.

ramon wrote:

Has anybody achieved flash on mozilla, firefox or epiphany ?
I looked for flash-plugin on amd64 but had no success.
I installed flash-player probing. Announces of flash-plugin needed
disappeared but now I only get one-color-square in place of flash-spot.
All suggestions welcomed.
Thanks.