Re: unreal tournament 2004 for x86_64 on debian

the nvidia driver use 'nvidia' as their driver

get 7676 from http://people.debian.org/~rdonald

youll have to build them entirely from source debs
(no dramas). also go get teh patches from the nvidia
forums and apply them to the nv folder before you
build the nvidia-kernel-modules

youll need too apply then with

patch -p1 patch.txt (to drop a level or directories)
and then re tar them into nvidia-kernel-source.tar.gz
(as module-assistant will untar it again)

you can build q3a from source (worth it imo) and it
will generate x86_64 binaries

however

im still looking for someone to produce an
'ldd ut2004-bin' for me please so i cant see what
versions are used. someone who gets ut to run please!!

Dean