Re: Firefox 1.5 beta on debian-unstable

I'd personally like to see it as a option to install in even the
stable repositories, since I love ffx.  Sorta like automake 1.4, 1.5,
1.6, 1.7, 1.8 and 1.9 are all installable side-by-side, I'd like to
see ffx 1.0.x and 1.5.x installable in the same manner, or at least
have them as seperate packages so that I could choose between the two,
even if it meant I couldn't have them installed side by side, it'd
sate me, and it'd be good for those who aren't ready for the browser
reloaded - again.