Re: unofficial kernel debs anyone?

I have always used (built) the proprietary nvidia drivers when necessary. video or motherboard? There was an old problem with nvnet (part of the nforce set that covers motherboard peripheral function ) that now appears resolved, in the sense that the proprietary drivers are up to snuff. The one drawback is they are often a release or two in support of latest 2.6 kernels - you will have to check the release notes or try to see if 2.6.14 is supported. I believe they are at *least* up to 2.6.12...

   nathan

Dean Hamstead wrote:

has anyone got unofficial kernel debs ?

i could build my own but im just trying to
fix these damned nvidia drivers.

im looking for 2.6.14 or something

Dean