Re: Slashdot Article - Why Won't Macromedia Release 64-bit Flash?

On Thursday 20 October 2005 02:50, Jeffrey Hahn wrote:
> It may be of interest to those on this list that there is a slashdot
> thread<http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/10/19/1959200><
> http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/10/19/1959200> started this
> afternoon on the topic of Macromedia's refusal to develop a solution for
> Flash on 64-bit Linux. Since it is simply an Ask Slashdot, there is no news
> per se, but the comments may be interesting nonetheless.

I actually tried asking Macromedia for the source code -- and almost got it,
though they wanted a little more information than I was willing to provide /
could plausibly make up.

In any case, I think it probably would be better done from some jurisdiction
in which software licences are known to be unenforcible in law.

--
AJS
delta echo bravo six four at earthshod dot co dot uk