Re: Wireless on HP NX6125 (64bit) fixed

Dear Bas,

Again thanks for the help with driverloader. I am very happy that I now have
wireless working wih amd64.

I am currently running kernel 2.6.12 (amd64). It is a stock kernel. I am not
running acpi/acpid, so some acpi kernel modules aren't loaded (reason:
(frequency scaling) being set for a temp of 16 deg C! I don't know the safe
running temps of the Turion ML-37, and wireless seemed more pressing, so I
haven't properly set up the thermal trip points--do you have any ideas?).

Regards
Richard