Re: Virus Scanner 64 bits version ??

Nothing is impossible!  Yes linux as a non-root user is very secure
especially today, but you should still have an idea of what you are
running.  That's why debian repositories are great, gpg signed, and
maintained by good people.

I think there are some virus scanner that run on linux, but don't waste
your time.  Linux is too secure, or too small of market (depending on
the view) to get any real viruses as of yet.

MD