RE: can't mount raid 5 after installation

you shouldn?t have to load any modules as long as they are configured as
modules, all you need to do is create a /etc/mdadm/mdadm.conf

with the following (changed to your devices)

DEVICE /dev/hd[bcd]1

ARRAY /dev/md0 UUID=3ab15009:10842ae2:c17e96db:d9376d90

And then modify /etc/default/mdadm and set AUTOSTART=true and hopefully if
you have modified /etc/fstab to mount it correctly your system should mount
home on start

Thank you,

Mark Adrian Coetser
mark@tux-edo.co.za