upgrading libc6

Hi everybody,

During my last upgrade  libc6 package was supposed to bee upgraded but
it didn't as an error saying it didn't find /usr/bin/ldd showed.
Digging a bit I saw that it is actually libc6 (and ia32-libs) who
provides /usr/bin/ldd so I can't figure out how to solve this. I made
a crappy ln -s from /usr/bin/lddlibc4 to /usr/bin/ldd but it didn't
work either, and also I tried commenting the ia32 libs in the
/etc/ld.so.conf and running ldconfig afterwards.

Any ideas

Thanks in advance

trango