Re: rosegarden4, not installable while related bug closed

Le 16.10.2005 14:12:44, Kurt Roeckx a écrit :
On Sun, Oct 16, 2005 at 08:19:01AM +0000, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh)
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> rosegarden4 is not installable on amd64 because it depends on
kdelibs4
> and libqt3c102-mt.
>
> There ware a bug filled in the BTS for that #328014. It has been
fixed
> a long time ago by a NMU, see:
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=328014;msg=15
>
> The binaries available for amd64 (1.0-1à are not in phase with the
> source available (1.0-1.2).
>
> I managed to rebuild it from source.
> What can be specific to amd64 in this case that prevents uploadding
the
> binary package?

The problem is that it can't be build in sid.  I have no idea how you
did it, but it failed with the following error:
  liblrdf0-dev: Depends: libraptor1-dev but it is not going to be
installed
E: Broken packages

libcurl3-dev has been kept hold by aptitude due to dependancies problems. So I've it from sometimes before it was removed.

The problem is that libraptor1-dev Depends on libcurl3-dev which
doesn't exist anymore.  It should get replaced by either the
libcurl3-openssl-dev or libcurl3-gnutls-dev version.

Therefor, it's currently in dep-wait state waiting for
libraptor1-dev (>> 1.4.7-1)

Also see bugs.debian.org/333259

Thanks

Kurt