Curious

Hello my name is justin wadsworth,

I was just contacted by Joseph osaro to help him with some banking issues that he is having,
and before I went through helping him I wanted to do some checking of his background, so I googled him and a email came up with a conversation between the two of you.  I just wanted to know if this is a similar transaction, how did things go, and was there any legal action taken on your behalf.

A prompt response would be much apprecitated,

Justin R. Wadsworth