Re: state of Java on amd64

On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 08:57:09AM -0500, Mike wrote:
> Ok. Silly question.  Azures is a bitpim client right?  Why not just use
> btorrent (compiled c version, right of debian repository)?  Or I think
> there was a more fancy graphical bttorrent availabe too, runs in pure64?

I believe it manages multiple torrents etc. The advantage of multiple
torrents in a single client is firstly that it's easier to maintain but
secondly you can set a global upload cap.

I've been using g3torrent on Windows for this purpose, but want
something on Debian of course. g3 is written in python but seems to
segfault the python interpreter under Debian (hmm there's a trend here).

Hamish