Re: openoffice

We are talking about two different things. I was talking about the stable OO,
which is available as an x86 Debian package (version 1.1.4 in Etch right
now), but not as AMD64, because it does not build on AMD64.
You are talking about some beta or release candidate version of OpenOffice 2,
which is supposed to build natively on AMD64.
So if your solution works and you don't mind to have a RC version, then it's
fine and you won't need any package taking care of the x86 dependencies.