Re: Marillat's repository is down

lordSauron a écrit :

the only problem is that is that some of us are stuck with
insufferable nincompoops for ISPs, like comcast <grrrrr.......> and
can't get anything decent for hosting ANYTHING (yes, you just touched
one of my personal sore spots... I would be a great web developer if I
only could host....)

I agree we should all be servers, but how would you like it if you
were stuck with me and my infuriating 3kbs "broadband" upload speed?

We all do with we have... Anyway if you want mplayer from marillat you can get them now with amule : i'm releasing them so even with small line you'll get them in few minuts. You can't give back ? You are in other ways like using this mailling-list.

;)

Regards,
Yannick