Re: http://http.us.debian.org/debian-amd64/debian/ gone?

Somewhat related, but not really, (I'm shy about starting new
threads), I was wondering what mirrors there are for amd64-k8 or
otherwise amd64 compatible packages.  Right now I'm using the
following mirrors:

deb http://linux.csua.berkeley.edu/debian/ stable main
deb-src http://linux.csua.berkeley.edu/debian/ stable main

deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main

and if you could tell me where to go to get specifically amd64
packages I'd be much appreciative!

Also, if you know how I could specify to select from a variety of
packages (like look at both stable and testing, for instance) I'd love
to know that as well.  I very new to Linux, so please just bear with
me.

Have a great day!